SS: Oh well, looks like there IS an official translation from one of the developers:
The most important - we decided to restore most of the camouflage system to the 8.5 version, with the following exceptions:
- the changes (buffs) of camouflage patterns and net will be implemented
- the camouflage parameters for some vehicles will change (here, Storm said this change is kinda natural, the camo factors were normally recalculated)
- the camouflage bonus for bushes will be reduced by 20% (and not three times, as it was in Public Test #1)
SS: Here Storm adds that it's possible this all won't be ready for test 2, he can't say yet
- A bug with non-load and non-display of vehicles in the open was tracked down and fixed. It had a common cause for everyone, and you finally will be able to test normally on PT #2 (SS: actually, here Storm said the reason for this bug was actually the same reason why there were slow response times in hangar under some circumstances)
- System of dynamic textures changes will be tested during PT #2 only. It was disabled on PT #1, that's why you have noticed no effect. (SS: the FPS-dependent texture quality and effect reduction)
- Dynamic camera had some incorrect coefficients, so we will reduce the shaking after the shot by a factor of 4 with the next iteration of PT.
- Audio will receive significant changes in PT #2
- SPGs won't be nerfed any further in 8.6. The increased accuracy won't be removed.
- Decision on SuperPershing model changes will be completed and shared later this week.
SS: The translation of that developer (I really can't remember his name) is not really literal - the Superpershing info is for example not in the Russian original. Funnily enough, there are actually some significant differences between Storm's text and the translation. Interesting.